- Test both Csafe ports (one located on bottom side of lower console, and one located on front of equipment base).
- If the console port is active:
- remove the 4 console screws from the lower console.
- Gently lift the console away from the base (do not disconnect any cables from the main console board).
- There will be a patch cable plugged into the other side of the Csafe port. Disconnect this cable from the port and plug it into the Relay.
- Mount the Relay inside the console.
- Refasten the console ensuring that the Relay fits without impeding the console.
- Affix the Equipment Sticker to the back of the console.
- If top Csafe port is not active, install on the lower power on the front base of the unit.
- Csafe may need to be enabled:
- Hold "Program", "+" and "-" until firmware version appears.
- Press enter
- Scroll down to "900mhz" using the arrow keys.
- Press Enter
- Press "Pause/Clear" twice.
- The new version only has an active Csafe port on the base of the equipment.
- A small panel may be covering the port. Remove the panel over the port marked "Csafe" to reveal the port.