The Cardio Theater peripheral occupies the Csafe port on the equipment.
Peripheral Model ID: Cardio Theater XTV-9R
- Any equipment model that has only 1 Csafe port.
- Any equipment that does not have 2 separate Csafe ports (ie, many Life Fitness models have 2 Csafe ports. These 2 ports are split off of a single Csafe line. This causes a data conflict when there are 2 devices requesting Csafe data).
Purpose for Splitter:
The Cardio Theater cable will allow for the Relay and the Cardio Theater device to occupy a single Csafe port.
In 2 port situations, the Cardio Theater Cable can be used to remove the data connection from the Cardio Theater unit while retaining the power connection.
The Cardio Theater XTV-9R does not require a data connection through Csafe.
- Plug the single port side of the splitter into the Cardio Equipment.
- Plug the Relay into the port labeled "Relay". This port should have all pins intact.
- Plug the Cardio Theater cable into the port labeled "CTheater". This port will have the 4 and 5th pins removed.
- Mount splitter and tidy up excess cable using a cable tie.
Twin Port Equipment:
- Remove the Cardio Theater Cable from the occupied Csafe port.
- Plug single port side into Csafe port.
- Plug Cardio Theater cable into the port labeled "CTheater". This will have the 4th and 5th pins removed..
- Mount splitter and tidy up access cable using a cable tie.