An installer may be contacted to investigate or replace hardware. The following processes should take place when doing so.
Reported Relay Issue:
1. ECOFIT will contact installer with job specifics.
2. Investigate the issue
a. Review the job information. This should contain all information about the unit in question (as identified by ECOFIT Support). Verify the data given and replace the Relay as needed. If more data is needed to fix the issue follow the next steps.
b. Investigate the damaged Relay.
I. Is there any physical damage?
Yes: Replace Relay and proceed to step 3.
II. Does the Relay receive power when plugged in?
Yes: Check light pattern on Relay. Complete suggestions stated in article. If no resolution, move to step "c".
No: Verify power by plugging damaged Relay into an active piece of equipment. If still inactive replace Relay and proceed to step 3.
c. Investigate the Equipment.
I. Is the equipment active with no console faults (non-responsive, non-functional).
Yes: Continue to next step.
No: Verify Relay by connecting it to an active piece of equipment. If Relay functions properly reinstall and inform facility of inactive equipment. (Relay is fine, Equipment requires repair).
3. Contact ECOFIT Support.
I. Contact ECOFIT Support to verify resolution.
Reported Gateway Issue:
1. A Gateway replacement will be identified by ECOFIT Support. Replacement product must be on hand before the Gateway can be replaced.
2. An installation time will need to be arranged before hand with ECOFIT for in order to switch out Gateways. Please allow 24 hours for scheduling.
3. Have the following information on hand for the scheduled installation time:
a. The damaged Gateway ID
b. The New Gateway ID
c. Job Number
4. ECOFIT Support may request additional testing before replacing the product.
5. Un-package new Gateway System and package damaged unit in return box (Ensure that all components are packaged and no old components are used for the new system).
5. Verify system with ECOFIT Support to ensure full functionality.