All equipment that is equipped with Ecofit should be fully verified for functionality. This is completed using the Install App.
The installer should complete verification after registering all equipment in a facility.
1 - Ensure that the Gateway has been fully updated.
Verification will only function if the Gateway is up to date. See Updating the Gateway
2 - Navigate to the Gateway and select the Relay Toggle.
This will filter the equipment to only show Relays.
2 - Select the equipment entry that you wish to test.
This can be done by searching the list or using the search bar.
Tap on the equipment entry to expand, then, select the "Verify" button.
This will open the verification window
3 - Begin a quick start session on the equipment.
This will allow the Relay to power up (if using self powered equipment) and begin tracking data.
4 - Review verification data.
The app will automatically detect the necessary information. Once all circles are checked, the verify button will turn green and the user will be able to hit it.
This shows if the Relay is connected to the Gateway.
Network Status is Off Network:
- Ensure that the Relay is within range of the Gateway. Check for any barriers that may be causing signal block. See Gateway Location Considerations
- Ensure that the Gateway has been fully updated.
This shows the signal strength of the Relay.
Packet success is too low or does not show anything:
This means that the Relay is out of range of the Gateway. See Gateway Location Considerations
This shows the data that the Relay has received during the quick start session.
Data is not increasing or showing as N/A:
- Ensure that the Relay is plugged into the correct Csafe port. Some equipment will have more than one port.
- Ensure that Csafe has been turned on the equipment console.
- Ensure that the Relay has been set to the appropriate Csafe mode. By default, this should be Mode 1 but some models require Mode 7 to operate. This can be changed by editing the equipment and updating the Gateway.
For information on specific models, please review the Model Catalog.
5 - Repeat steps for all Relays.
As Relays are verified they will be highlighted in green. Any sensor not highlighted green requires verification to ensure proper functionality.