This action can be completed either during installation or after by selecting "Edit" on the desired piece of equipment.
- Access the diagnostic or service menu on the equipment console and navigate to the offset data. Please check your equipment user manual or contact the equipment manufacturer for access information.
- On the app, navigate to the equipment entry in the install app, tap to expand and select "Edit".
- Scroll down and select the "Add Offset" button.
- Here you will be able to add in the offset time (hours) and distance (miles).
- Select "Save" and update as needed.
Offset data can also be added during the registration process by selecting the "Add Offset" button when filling out the Add Equipment form.
Please note that this data is added onto the total lifetime utilization hours for the equipment and will not show up as session data.