C-Safe is an industry standard protocol that is active on most leading brands of cardio. To see if your cardio equipment is compatible please contact:
Note! The Relay is for use on C-Safe compatible cardio only.
- Screwdriver to open the back of the equipment console (if required).
- Alcohol wipe to clean mounting surface.
Before installing the Relay on all the cardio it is important to test each distinct model of equipment to ensure that C-Safe is compatible. To do this simply install, register and verify a Relay on each model before installing the bulk of the Relays.
- Locate the C-Safe port on the equipment. This is usually located on the back of the console or on the base of the equipment. The C-Safe port is sometimes hidden behind the back cover of the console.
- Plug one end of the provided C-safe cable into the C-Safe Port and the other into the Relay.
- (If required) re-fasten the console.
- Mount the Relay to the equipment using the affixed adhesive pad.
- Place the provided equipment sticker in a readable spot on the rear of the equipment.